Monday, April 4, 2016

Strawberry Banana Smoothie



Smoothies have become the thing of late and why not as they easy to whip uppacked with nutrition and perfect pick-me-up breakfast option for the days when you are in a hurry.

This one is simple with banana adding its natural sweetness and thickness and strawberries balancing it with their sweet-tangy flavour.

I added some honey as I needed it to be more sweet than it was. This pink drink is my go-to breakfast these days.

Makes 2 cups

Ingredients:

5-6, Strawberry, chopped
2 Bananas, chopped
Sugar or honey, to taste
2 strawberries, thinly sliced, for garnish
4-5 Ice cubes

Method:

Blend together bananas, honey and strawberries. Taste it when done if it seems sour, add honey or sugar. Blend again,

Line the walls of the glass with thinly sliced strawberriesLittle M loved doing this step. Pour in the smoothie. Serve chilled.




What are your thoughts about this fruit smoothie free of dairy products?

I'd love to read what you think. So don't leave without writing me a note.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See more such simple summer coolers here!

Thanks for reading! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I'd love to read them!